Boots Beauty and Sales Haul January 2015


I popped into Boots this weekend to pick up some dry shampoo and came out with quite a few more bits... oops!
The most enticing offer was that the Christmas gifts were now 70% off - how could I resist? I picked up the two Bleach baubles in Rose and Washed Up Mermaid (best name ever?) which both came with adorable scrunchies for £1.50 each! I also picked up the All Bright Radiance Balm from Botanics which was 1/2 price at £2.99 to perk up my lackluster skin. 


 

Also on 70% off was this Soap and Glory Orangeasm set which was a bargainous £4.80 - it comes with a mini Orangeasm Body Butter, half size Orangeasm body wash and a full size 100ml Orangeasm perfume which is a masculine tangerine scent but I really like it!


Finally coming round to the actual purpose of my Boots trip - dry shampoo! I chose two of the VO5 Refresh Me Quick - one for me, one for my dad - as it was quite cheap. I also chose the Pantene Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo as I haven't heard much about this one so I'll include it in a post at some point to let you know what it's like.

I spotted the new Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation which is £8.99 and comes in 5 shades at the mo - my shade is 10 Ivory and I haven't tried it yet but am very excited to. Then I picked up a new Maybelline Fit Me Concealer as it's a favourite a staple, which costs £5.99.


Have you bought anything new lately?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.