Top 5 Makeup Products Under £5 | #5Under5


My last series, sleepover week, seemed to go down well, so I decided to start another. And so #5Under5 was born, where every month I'll show you my top 5 whatevers - skincare, makeup etc. This month it's makeup, and these are some of my favourites.



My first 'top' products are lipsticks from Seventeen at Boots. I've tried most formulas but they've all been amazing! I especially love the Lip Crayons and Supreme Shine formulas.


If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know how much I love MUA eyeshadows, and their palettes are £4 and are FAB! I love the Undressed - heads up, dupe for Naked 1 - and the matte palette as staples.




This Beauty UK Baked Blush is the perfect highlight, and it's only £3.99! Bargain! I think the packaging is a little bulky, but the actual product is beautiful!



I think everyone loves the Colour Tattoos, but I have 6. These are the most creamy, pigmented cream eyeshadows on the highstreet! My fave is On & On Bronze, but Pink Gold and the dark purple-red are gorgeous too!



Last is one of my favourite concealers, this MUA trio for £3.50. The salmon is great under the eyes, the yellow on redness and the pink as a highlight! Perfecto!

What are your top #5Under5? What should be the next #5Under5 post?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.