NYC All Day Long Smooth Skin Foundation in Shade 737 Classic Ivory | Drugstore Foundation Review

I am a bb cream/tinted moisturiser person. I don't wear foundation on an everyday basis but when I have a spell of heavy acne/a dinner out/if I want to I'll wear a medium to full coverage foundation. This was my first foundation purchase and it has remained unused in my makeup collection until more recently when I've started using it and LOVE IT!



So.. NYC's website says:

Benefits: Blurs fine lines, dark circles and wrinkles into dreamy nothingness.

Controls shine and stays put: even when the heat is on.
Smudge and rub proof means no annoying marks on your new tee!
Feels bouncy and comfortable on your skin…all day, everyday.
Soft and fresh, matt but not mask like.


Key Ingredients: Vitamin A: known to help your skin to renew itself, blitzing dry patches. 

Vitamin C: known to capture free radicals, and brighten and even the skin tone.

Vitamin E: A strong anti-oxidant that is known to protect from the stresses of city life. 
I say...
It has a semi-matte finish.
It stays for about 10 hours on a less humid day, more like 8 on a humid day.
It has a medium but buildable coverage.
You can feel it on your skin but not in a heavy way.


I really enjoy using this and for £3.99 you can't go wrong. Any questions feel free to ask!

What is your favourite drugstore foundation?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.