Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream in Natural | Review and Swatch

So... this is my first beauty post in a while. I did a bit of shopping over the weekend (oops ..x) and picked up a few bits including this. I'd been eyeing it up for a while and was waiting for it to go on 1/2 price and when it did I snapped it up.


What is good?
Well, it gives more coverage than most tinted moisturisers that I've tried (Stila, Natural Collection) and covers all my redness and hyperpigmentation. It's also enough moisture for me to just use as a day cream over my SPF even with my dryer skin. It's also very glowy and makes my skin look really healthy and dewy and amazing (even if I do say so myself). 

And what is bad?
Okay, so I say glowy and gorgeous but I think the fact of that is because it's a little too dark - this is because there is only one shade 'Natural' however it does sort of blend into your natural skintone. This shade is probably best for medium skintone though! The SPF is pretty poor at only 8 so a seperate SPF is needed for summer. 


So...
I love this product and it works amazingly on my skin - I would highly recommed it to everyone and when it's currently on offer fro £2 you cannot go wrong!


Available from Superdrug for £1.79 and from Boots for £3.66




Psst... you can now follow this blog on Bloglovin', via Google Friend Connect and via email - be sure to click the links on the right!

 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.