Summer Bedtime Essentials


Summer has HIT London like a rock through a window and we are all enjoying suffering in the heat, especially at night for those of us who can't leave their windows open at night due to awful noise/fear of being broken into. I have a few things that help me not only survive the heat but also make going to bed a lot smoother.
Firstly, because I cannot sleep naked (honestly, I could never sleep without PJs!) I love to wear cotton pyjamas - these 'boyfriend' more traditional ones from Primark are my new favourites as the pink and white stripe is just too adorable, and they keep me cool.
Another thing that keeps me cool if I'm really overheating is my Simple Hydrating Mist which is a super affordable spray to spritz over my face which not only cools me down but is hydrating at the same time.
To help my skin combat the heat sucking all its moisture is my favourite Balance Me Radiance Face Oil which is perfect at adding moisture to my skin overnight but also works to fight against acne and scarring - it's the perfect skincare investment.
And to finish my evening I like to turn my lights off and just set a small candle such as this Anthropologie one for some mood lighting, and so I don't have to leave my bed to turn my lamp off! I also don't like to leave my bed to grab for a notebook to jot down any late-night ideas or worries so I always keep my A4 pad and dual-ended pastel pens (also from Anthropologie) in my bedside table.
What are your essentials for summer bedtimes?
x ESP

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.