CIAO FOR NOW

I feel as though a lot of my posts now start with 'apologies' or something similar - so this one will be different.

Hi all, I've been away for a while, and I (regretfully) have to say that I'm not going to be back posting regularly until the start of July for a few reasons. 

Number one is the biggie - my GCSEs start in less than a month, so they have to take absolute priority, and I definitely need the revision time!

Secondly, I have the big stress of organising my school prom alongside exams, as we have to do it independently as students now, but it should be fun and I promise to do a hair/makeup/outfit 'get ready with me in pictures' type post when the time comes.

Also, family, friendships and my relationship have been rocky recently, so I have to resolve those issues which definitely takes time.

I hope you all understand, and I will be back soon, with a rebrand and fresh content. Pinky promise.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.