Mini Beauty Haul


One afternoon when I was feeling low and was in Boots to pick up a prescription, I made a few impulse purchases to perk myself up.
I picked up La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+]  as my skin has been really bad recently, and this has helped in the past.
Since I've been searching for my favourite Maybelline Fit Me concealer for about two months now with no luck, I decided to try the Super Stay Concealer which so far is pretty good, however not quite as good as my beloved Fit Me.
I was enticed by the 3 for 2 deal, and also chose the Dream Lumi Touch Concealer which disappointed me, as it's just not worth the huge hype about it - it's okay, but nothing special.
The Super Stay 24HR Powder was also popped into the basket, as I've heard such amazing things about this, and did need a new compact with a mirror for my bag - it's a little dark for me, however does set my makeup well. I may try and get my hands on the foundation and do a little review of the Super Stay line, if anyone's interested?
Then, as I always do when there's a free gift from Max Factor, I made a purchase there. It's the only way I can get my hands on my absolute favourite Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof in Black/Brown, as you can't buy it! I chose the Face Finity Primer which I'm yet to try, but I have heard good things. I also picked up a lipstick for my mum, but she's using it! 
Along with the mascara in the gift box, there was a Nail Polish in Pink'ed which is a pretty peachy colour that I think will look fab with a tan, and a Lipstick in Star Crossed Pink which is a pretty soft pink colour.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.