10 Night Out Wardrobe Essentials


I'm not necessarily a 'party girl', however I do enjoy an occasional night out to celebrate a birthday or, more recently, the end of mock week! With nights out, comes finding the perfect outfit; these are 10 of my most-worn pieces for an evening partying, having dinner out, or doing anything more exciting than Netflix in the evening!
1 - nice coat - because if your coat looks fab, and you're outside, it really doesn't matter what you have on underneath! Except, perhaps, the shoes...
2 - black booties - I love my black ankle boots (all 4 pairs...) and they are my most worn shoes full stop! But those with a heel make for comfy night out shoes, as well as going with almost everything.
3 -  strappy heels - however, if your black boots don't quite work, a pair of 'barely there' strappy black heels are perfect. Watch the heel - you don't want to fall over! I'd also love a cobalt blue pair to add an extra dose of colour to black and white outfits, so maybe a colourful pair would be good to own also.
4 - black trousers - a style essential in general that will go with any top, jacket, and can be reused for day wear too.
5 - white shirt - a white shirt is the perfect accompaniment to a skirt or trousers, but also as an extra layer over a dress if it's a little chilly.
6 - sparkly top - to go with any trousers, but also add a bit of glitz and fun!
7 - leather trousers/skirt - either works, depending on your style, but for me it has to be a skirt, as it can work with bare legs in summer or tights in the winter.
8 - statement jewellery - to add some sparkle to any outfit (I keep one in my handbag to change up a daytime outfit to eveningwear)
9 - leather jacket - can you tell I love leather? If you don't own a leather jacket, you need one - it adds grunge and edge to all clothes, so you look much cooler!
10 - embellished clutch - what did I do before my sparkly, embellished clutch bag? It accompanies any outfit, and attracts the eye away from ALL THE BLACK!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.