Hydro Powder

When I first started this blog, MUA reviews were some of my most popular blog posts; in recent years, MUA hasn't been my most-used makeup brand, so those reviews have been non-existent... until today...

I was looking for an inexpensive powder and decided to pick up the MUA Skin Define Hydro Powder on a whim, in a frenzy of the Superdrug 3-for-2 deal on a Saturday afternoon. And I'm glad I did.

This powder isn't overly cakey, doesn't make me orange, doesn't clog my pores or break me our and doesn't smell weird. It does powder's job of setting my makeup and keeping me matte for most of the day (as I'm lazy and don't like to touch up my makeup).

Overall, this powder isn't amazing or a miraculous product that's going to make you look like Kim K just by dusting it over your face, but it works, and I like it, and for £3 it's a bargain.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.