Tooth Fairy


 

In a very lovely Lush gift set came this strange product named Tooth Fairy. It's a 'strawberry tooth powder'. Needless to say, my impression on first seeing it was something like "Ew what the hell". But first impressions are sometimes wrong.

Note the sometimes.

Lush says: 
Close your eyes, make a wish and swish. Magically clean, sparkling teeth are just a brush away with this mild, strawberry-flavoured tooth powder. Don't be fooled by appearances, the arrowroot powder, lemon oil and xylitol keep teeth - both big and small - healthy. The tooth fairy will be impressed with teeth at their best.

It does leave my teeth feeling clean, and I'm sure it's as effective as normal toothpaste and all, but...

It tastes like strawberry. I like minty fresh breath, and that is kind of an essential for me when brushing. 
It has glitter in it. Doesn't leave me sparkly, but not sure why Lush thought that was necessary?
It doesn't really foam like other toothpastes - it's a bit pathetic to be honest, and you do have to brush harder, which i suppose could be argued to be a positive.


Don't get me wrong, I'll use it up, and will definitely take this when I travel hand-luggage only as it doesn't count as a carry-on liquid, but would I repurchase for £4.95? Not on your nelly. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.