Primark Haul December 2015



I assume that this will be the last Primark haul of 2015, which is sad but also exciting as 2016 season will soon be in stores! Yay!

I spotted this skirt quite randomly and fell in love - it's a beautiful plum colour with this gorgeous lace detailing at the bottom; perfect for a Christmas party or dinner I think! It was only £8 too so a complete bargain!


I also chose this adorable reindeer antlers to wear to Christmas parties and when I'm feeling festive for £3. They'll also be great for getting out of wearing a very unflattering Santa hat at my Grandparents' on Christmas day!


When people started picking up flannels in Primark, I knew I needed one! I bought mine about 4 sizes too big so it was super oversized, and in this festive red white and blue colouring, so I can feel Christmassy and like a Crystal Palace supporter all at the same time!


I love this mini-clutch because it's so embellished and looks far more expensive than the £3 it was! The wrist strap is really handy, and it fits my phone, a lipstick and a bit of cash for a night out with the girls. (I'm also getting the larger clutch for Christmas, if you're wondering if they have a bigger one!)


Finally, I chose this necklace to wear to my birthday party/dinner, as it really tied my silvery skirt and black and white accessories together - it was only £3 and I'll definitely wear it again!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.