July Favourites 2015


July has been a busy month for me, with the summer holidays beginning and having a few days out. However, I only have a few favourites to share, as I've been too busy to use anything new and have been sticking to tried and true favourites!

For beauty, I've been doing a lot more contouring recently, and using the Sleek Face Form Kit makes it so simple - I apple the bronzer on a duo-fibre brush from Real Techniques, and it looks seamless and adds dimension to my face. 

I've also been wearing my Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipgloss in 'Rose Cocoon' which is a super shimmery pink gloss; it's not at all sticky and makes my lips look a little more plump. 

The Barry M Gelly in 'Pomegranate' has been on my toes and fingers this month as it's still in my dark nail polish comfort zone, however is perfect for a bright summer colour too! I've swatched it here.

My hair had a big change this month, with my ends being dip-dyed a bright purple shade (see on my instagram) and to achieve this I used Bleach London Super Cool Colour in 'Bruised Violet' which unfortunately I left at my friend's, however I've shown the Rose colour, which is also a great pink shade.

I've been keeping strays and flyaways at bay with an old favourite, the BlowPro Mane Tame Pomade, which is now available at TK Maxx. It's a light texture, and isn't overly sticky or stiff in my hair.

Fashion favourites include this A-Line dress that I finally found in the Westfield White City H&M. It looks great with the front tucked into denim shorts with a fedora and some wedges for a summer picnic!

I'm also obsessed with my new round-frame Forever 21 sunglasses, which have gorgeous gold hardware, and a green tinted tortoiseshell frame - stunning! (sorry - not online!)

My TV favourites include Nashville - if you follow my twitter (@ablushedblonde if you're interested!) you'll have seen all my Nashville-related tweets! I'm obsessed with the show, especially Scarlett and Gunnar! I've only just finished the second season, so no spoilers please!!

Following TV, my musical favourite is also the music from Nashville! My favourites from the albums are 'Don't Put Dirt On My Grave Just Yet', 'I Will Fall' and 'Black Roses', which is my number one and the scene with this in made me tear up slightly!

'Day Out' favourites (new feature!) include Thorpe Park, which hopefully you've read my post on! I've also enjoyed spending time with my friends outside of school, shopping and visiting London landmarks, seeing family, and going to Lush a few more times than necessary - watch out for Lush reviews!


 What are your July Favourites?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.