Sad Day Essentials


Sometimes, we have bad days. And on these bad days, there are certain things we all like to have - these are mine.

1 - a book - I love books. My favourites are either humourous non fiction (e.g. Feminist Ryan Gosling, Bad Feminist, It) and love stories (Life: An Exploded Diagram, The History of Love)

2 - a candle - what relaxes me most are calm scents - I need a candle just flickering to add a peaceful atmosphere to the room, and the Yankee candles are nice as a treat, though Primark also have some great scents.

3 - food - sweet food, like chocolate, preferably. Caramel Nibbles are bae.

4 - tv - especially old comedy shows such as The Inbetweeners, Gavin and Stacey or Fresh Meat, as I'm immediately put in a better mood.


What are your sad times essentials?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.