May Favourites 2015

 

May has been a great month - I'll be returning from my holiday today, and besides the exam stress, I've had a good May and cannot wait for June: three family birthdays, last full month of school and many weekends to spend with friends!

I've been embracing skin issues this month and have been trying to sort out the bad spots... literally. I use the Origins Drink Up Overnight Mask every other night to try to moisturise spots, and La Roche Posay Serozinc to combat bacteria and redness. To remove all my makeup, I have been using the Garnier Micellar Water as it really is the best one out there and is super gentle.

 

For my chapped Winter lips, I'm using Blistex Moisture Max, an old but amazing product that really does heal any sore patches and leaves lips really smooth. For a pop of red that's not too dark, I've been wearing the Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple.


Also, where was I before these fabric hair ties? They are so handy and don't leave kinks! I bought mine from Primark and Boots - some have pineapples on them!!


For TV faves, I watched both series of the US version of Mistresses - so much drama!! And I've seen season one of 'The 100' but have read up on season two... I will cry even if I'm a #bellarke shipper! And how have I been living without 'Awkward'? I love it so much, it's so cringy and hilarious!

Musically, it's been an up and down month - from the soundtrack of Pitch Perfect 2 (which is fab BTW), Regina Spektor 'Samson'.


What are your May favourites?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.