Benefit Rollerlash Review




Today is my belated review of the new ish mascara by Benefit... Rollerlash! Much like most of the beauty-obsessive female population, I received my sample sized mascara with Elle magazine a couple of months ago and have been trialling it ever since; let me tell you, it's good.


The curved plastic wand reaches every lash when wiggled through and with a few coats builds up bold, flirty lashes without clumps! It also looks great with one coat (as shown in picture) for a more natural look, and is super black for vivid separation.

The formula is great - it lasts all day without flaking and works similarly to waterproof formulas in coldwater pools, but isn't as hard to remove as They're Real at all as it comes off with micellar water easily!

It was a little bit wet to start with but after a few days it dried out slightly and was much better so bear that in mind when having doubtful first impressions.

I do like this mascara overall, however for £19.50, I won't be repurchasing, as I love my high street mascaras such as Maybelline Falsies Flared and L'Oreal Telescopic just as much!


What is your favourite mascara?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.