Maybe It's Maybelline


The makeup brand I remember wanting to try most was Maybelline: I think it was the branding; the gorgeous models, the catchy "maybe it's maybelline" at the end of every advert, the cute packaging, the endless new releases. Now I'm older and have tried a lot more Maybelline, I can share my HG products.
 
Foundation is perhaps my favourite makeup product as it covers up all my acne, scarring and facial insecurities, and there's also such a wide variety of things to choose from (and critique). Recently I tried the Dream Flawless Nude Foundation, and it's become a firm favourite due to its natural finish, ease to apply and good colour match.

My No1 concealer ever is the Fit Me Concealer as it looks natural but covers amazingly without ever looking cakey, and comes in so many shades - mine is in 15 (strangley 15 is lighter the 10 but at least there's a light enough shade).

The Colour Tattoos have a cult following within the beauty blogging world, and On and On Bronze is one of my favourites for an eye look that seems like it took a lot of time but really, effort is at about 10%.

My absolute Maybelline must-try are the Colour Drama Lipstick Crayons - I have Minimalist and Red Essential but need the whole line. The matte formula lasts all day and doesn't smudge or bleed, the colours are bright and wearable, and the stick form makes it easy to apply. Gold stars and brownie points all around.

What are your Maybelline favourites?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.