High-Street Pink Lip Edit



Fact: pink lip colours suit me best. Fact: I own way too many options. Fact: I won't stop. Pink lips are my thing - I love all tones, formulas, combos, shades and everything else combined. I thought it best to share my top 10 picks from the high street for you just in case you too did not own enough... joking... or not.

RIMMEL MOISTURE RENEW LIPGLOSS in ROSE COCOON - this gloss has just the right amount of shimmer without feeling yucky on your lips and makes them look fuller

MAYBELLINE COLOUR DRAMA PENCIL in MINIMALIST - serious staying power with this matte crayon, and such precision for application

RIMMEL KATE LIPSTICK in 16  - the bright shade of this lipstick adds a pop of colour making you look awake on tired or sick days

KIKO ULTRA GLOSSY PENCIL in 210 - sadly discontinued, but an amazing Barbie pink shade for any party look

SOAP AND GLORY LIPGLOSS CRAYON in BASHFUL - you know how much I love these pencils, but this one holds a special place in my handbag for when I can't be bothered

REVLON LIP BUTTER in STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE - my first lip butter, and perhaps my favourite, this creamy pink is the perfect 'girl-next-door' colour

REVLON SHINE LIPSTICK in PINK SIZZLE - I have an entire review dedicated to this bright sheer pink here

No7 STAY PERFECT LIPSTICK in CLASSIC ROSE - a slightly more mature pink but still wearable, this colour is what I wear with gloss to make it younger

MUA LUXE VELVET LACQUER in SERENE - this is anything but serene, it's like MAC Saint Germain in liquid form

REVLON LIP LACQUER BALM in DEMURE - the perfect sheer shimmery pink balm for everyday or a 'no makeup makeup' look


What's your favourite lip colour?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.