DressLink Haul


Recently, I've been intrigued by all these websites shipping out super cheap clothes from Chinese brands to the UK so decided to make a small order from DressLink - it's one of the cheapest companies I found, and I picked up 5 items for under £20 including shipping, which I'll talk about at the end.




The first item I chose was this gorgeous chocolate brown fedora hat which cost £1.74 (link) - I thought that it would be an alternative to a black hat in summer and the size is okay for my averagely sized head but would fit someone with a smaller head perfectly.


I was slightly disappointed with this 'dress' (link) - it's a one-size-fits-all number, however on me, a shorter girl, it just about covers my bum so it'll be the kind of thing I'll wear over jeans or leggings as a tunic. For £2.38 though, I can't complain too much.

 

I am so impressed and happy with these two sweatshirt pullovers (link) - I picked it up in navy and grey and they fit well, with a slightly shorter finish however I quite like that. The material is soft with a fleecy lining so great for chillier days, and for just £2.30 each, they're bargainous.


The last thing I chose was this pair of grey joggers (link) - the sizing is a bit iffy on these, as they fit more like loose leggings on me, but I like them and in boots they look super cool. For £2.53, even if I wore them around the house they'd be worth it!

The shipping for this order cost me arouynd £8 via chinapost without a tracking number, and it arrived in two weeks. The order was packaged well with nothing missing, and I was very pleased with the service.

Overall, I'll probably order from DressLink sometime in the future but don't want to make a habit of it due to the hassle of waiting around.


Have you ordered anything from China-based brands or websites?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.