Topshop Spring 2015 Wishlist


I'm a big fan of topshop for party pieces and treats, however I don't tend to shop there very often. Never the less, I've seen a lot of things in there recently that I am in love with and may need to have a bit of a splurge on.
  
Contrast Trim Crop Tee - I want this in every colour! I love the simplicity of these cropped tees with the pop of colour, and I think they'd look perfect with jeans or a maxi skirt for summer.

Lip Varnish in Merry Go Round - A very me colour, I haven't tried any topshop makeup and have heard so many good things - are the lip varnishes worth trying?

Grey Fedora - I've seen a lot of grey fedoras on tumblr and instagram recently and love the look of them on ashy blonde hair - this one looks the part and is the thing I want most from this list.

Sweetheart Flats - How cute!! I know a few bloggers have these and I think I'll join the party - the hearts are so me and would look adorable with a skater skirt in the spring.

White Jamie Jeans - I used to hate white denim, and then I saw these jeans on Suzie from Hello October and fell in love - they look so chic yet casual, so I think I will have to hunt down a pair to rip myself.
 

Have you seen/bought anything in topshop recently?

Love, E X
 
 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.