Spring Primark Haul March 2015


Oopsy daisy she went to Primark again! I'm gradually collecting things for my upcoming trip to Siena so I have a excuse... ish. The first things I picked up were boring basics - some of their Gentle Face Wipes which are £1 for two packs and work well if I'm feeling lazy or make a mistake whilst doing my makeup. I also picked up these 5 toothbrushes for 75p! I've mentioned before my weird habit of needing a new toothbrush when I go on holiday, so these should see me through this year, as well as this Citrus Ice Hand Sanitizer which was only £1 and smells better than alcohol!
 


 

I have been wanting a tote bag for ages and so when I spotted this huge black one for £10 I picked it up asap! I love the thin handles but large size, and it fits under my arm whist balancing on my shoulder perfectly, and will be my hand luggage for Siena.



Next was the product of a Sunday morning exchange - I had picked up another pair of smartish jogging bottom-esque trousers that again hadn't fit me (my legs are too short) and I had arrived at Primark too early to return them, so I had a browse and found this cute black maxi which is flowier than my navy one and was a bargainous £8, therefore making my refund an exchange instead... whoops!



 I knew this top had to be mine when I saw it - it's a thin knit material with beautiful crochet detailing on the sleeves and bottom, which is cropped. It fits me perfectly but is quite sheer so will need a vest or bandeau underneath, which I don't mind wearing. I think this will look adorable with high waisted denim shorts or just jeans during the spring (possibly very tumblr with sunnies and an ice cream...)


Whist feeling very sad that none of the Primark bikinis would fit me (ie C cup boobs with a size 8 butt isn't considered when swimsuits are pre-packaged with the top and bottoms), I found these pouches which are designed to put wet swimwear in, however I thought that this would be perfect to keep travel documents in - it's about 2/3 the size of an A4 sheet, and for £2 you can't go wrong!


Lastly, I picked up three pairs of sunnies. From left to right, I've been on the lookout for cat-eye black sunglasses for a while and so when I saw these for £2 they were perfect; the middle pair are rose gold aviators: just take a minute to appreciate their gorgeousness for £2...; the last pair were from the men's section, as I love their wayferers way more than the women's ones, and these tortoiseshell ones are the same as the two pairs I had last year that I sat on. I think these were £1.50.

Have you picked up anything in Primark recently?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.