H&M, Primark and Stationery Haul


Over half term I did a fair bit of shopping with friends and family, and so I thought I'd share some of my purchases with you, from clothing to stationary.
 


I have been dying to get a chambray shirt since last summer but haven't found one... Until now! This gorgeous light flowy blue shirt was from H&M and came in at £14.99 - a bargain in my opinion for such a staple piece, with a normal fit (as I fit the 8 perfectly, and that's my normal size).


 I saw these trousers in my local H&M but they only had larger sizes, so when I saw them in the Oxford Circus store I jumped for joy, but on trying them on discovered that they are such small fits - a normal 8 in bottoms and tops, I had to buy these in a 12 to get them to fit! Though they do fit and I do love them, and with the pretty print they make a good alternative to jeans for £14.99.


Good old Primark are beginning to stock their summer items, so I picked up one of their basic maxi skirts for £6 as a base styling piece - with such short legs however, I do end up pulling it right up to be high-waisted! It has a slit on either side of the leg, so it flows up to the knee, then is more bodycon.


I do love Primark sales, and this denim dress was only £5 from £12 - it's a good fit, however I will be adding some velcro to the bottom as it is quite flappy there so at the mo would have to be worn with leggings - if I add some velcro, it's good with bare legs!


Muji is stationery heaven, and I picked up one of my favourite notebooks, the 6mm B5 ones, for £1, and two of the gel ink pens in black for £1 each as they are the best pens for school and just in your bag.



Finally, from a newer shop called Hema (there's one at Victoria upstairs), I picked this pretty notebook for £5 with a cute slogan on it and some writing felt tip pens, as they came in a variety of colours for only £2.50.


What have you bought recently?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.