Winter Bedtime Routine


 Ooh a routine? Yep - my winter nighttime//pre-bed routine! I tend to start off with a bath in order to just unwind and get a bit warmer! I wash my hair every other night with the Toni and Guy Normal range, wash my body with The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel and then in my bath, I use the Radox Original Bubble Bath to make many a bubble!



I remove my makeup with The Body Shop Cleansing Oil, and then wash my face with my beloved Peaches and Clean.


Whilst I'm soaking, I like to read - my current book is Gok Wan 'Work Your Wardrobe' which is full of useful tips.


Once I'm out the bath, I cocoon myself in Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter, spray my hair with Dove Nourishing Oil Care Spray and then slather my ends with Umberto Giannini Miracle Worker Oil. I pop on some PJs - these Moomin ones are from Topshop.


For skincare, I use a Clearasil Refreshing Pad, then spritz my face with the Simple Moisture Boost Mist, followed by spot treating with the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser, and moisturising with Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask (every 3 nights, otherwise I just use a facial oil from Botanics).


I use this time whilst I towel dry my hair to catch up on some YouTube videos - this is Lily Pebbles' vlog from Valentine's Day.


After I blow-dry my hair, I watch a few episodes of Gavin and Stacey, my all-time favourite show, as it really puts me in a positive mood.


At around half past 10, I turn in and just check snapchat, instagram and facebook before I say night to myself.

What's your everyday night routine?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.