Valentine's Gift Guide for Him


Okay second and last gift guide today - this one is for the males in your life. I'm not male so these are just some ideas of what I would buy for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day.
Movies are a good choice - there are some awesome new releases that would make great date ideas as well. TV is also an amazing gift, or a Netflix subscription.

If you're close enough, clothing is a great option, and I know my guy mates love their trainers so buying him a new pair of Nikes would make him seriously grateful. One of my best guy mates collects watches (weird collection, I know) so adding to this collection was my advice to his girlfriend, and so my advice to you - watches are a good present. Aftershave or fragrance will also be appreciated; Boots has a fragrance finder which can base on personality or his current fragrance to choose. My favourite gift idea is a musical instrument - a ukelele for guitarists is an awesome gift as they'll be able to play a couple tunes (and maybe serenade you ;) ).

What are you getting your guy this year?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.