The Perfect Red Lip from Maybelline: Colour Drama in Red Essential



If you follow me on instagram (@hi_lizziep), you may have seen this picture with a caption about unleashing my inner Taylor Swift with a red lip - I've been wearing this Tay-Tay lip look quite often recently, as I have found the most easy to pull off, long wearing red lip colour on the high street. 
The Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Crayons come in at £4.99 from Boots or Superdrug, and the shade I am obsessed with is 'Red Essential', a more subtle red tone, which is so simple to apply with just a pencil nib, and lasts forever on my lips: usually until I eat or drink, it looks like it's just been applied! The finish is matte, which may not be for everyone but it suits me. 

I love this product so much, the shades are so flattering that I'll eventually end up with the whole collection!

Do you have a go-to red lip?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.