Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner Review



Thought it was about time I shared with you my soft skin secret during the cold months: Lush Ro's Argan. The thick consistency of this body conditioner, which I apply all over my body after shaving, really locks in moisture and leaves skin smooth and hydrated.
The instructions state to apply in the bath or shower and rinse off, however due to the thickness it doesn't really come off, more just sink in. For the price, £16.50 per 225g pot, I think it is worth it as my smaller size is 45g and lasted me a couple months, on twice weekly use, so will last an age.

The sweeter rose scent is very appealing and sticks around, though is not overpowering, so will be liked by many. There are also other products that compliment it, for example Rose Jam shower gel.

The ingredients make this body conditioner work well; argan oil is repairing and antioxidant; rose is balancing; cupuacu butter is conditioning. 

Ultimately, I'd definitely recommend this product, and will be replacing mine when it eventually runs out!

What's your favourite body product for Winter?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.