Post-Party Hangover Cures


Considering my last post was party prep, this is how to deal with a post-party come down. I'm not a big drinker, however a late night can leave me dreary and broken out, but with a busy day usually following, I need to get over my 'hangover' quickly and efficiently.
Again, the products I use all fit a specific purpose to help me get over my groggy state:

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - so technically, this is to be applied on the night before - it prevents your skin after a bit too much booze from drying out or breaking out, and in the morning it looks plump and not like you were out til half 2 at all!

Aspirin/Paracetamol - ooh nothing worse than a hangover without drugs (NOT THOSE DRUGS!) to get over it - my preference is two paracetamol and a long nap, although my friend (who fell asleep in a flower bed the last time we were out) says that he has an extra large chocolate milkshake and Calpol, even though he's nearly 17, as it works faster.

Sugar Crush Body Wash - one of my favourite waker-upper products, the zesty scent really makes me feel more ready for the day (along with a long shower) and I love to use Soap and Glory products as they're my favourite body brand.

Umberto Giannini Miracle Worker - and your hair also feels like crap along with your skin (and entire being) after a late night so it's good to add a little moisture with Argan oil to tame the post-heat frizz when you haven't had time to wash your hair due to a couple extra hours spent in bed.

Colgate Mouthwash - I don't know about you, but even after brushing my teeth I can taste any kind of booze on my breath so I like to remove the taste with a strong mouthwash - this one is also whitening and tastes okay... though if you're fussy with flavours I'd steer clear.

Maybelline Concealer - after a late night, bags and dark circles can be at their worst so a good coverage concealer is a must, especially if you have work/an early morning the next day. This one also brightens and conceals, and apparently it helps with lightening dark circles and is anti-ageing.


What are your favourite hangover 'cure' products?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.