Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation Review

 

 This wasn't a new release that I'd intended to try, however with a 2 for £10 offer in Superdrug I couldn't really say no...


  
 
 

 Excuse the dodgy head shots, but hopefully you can tell how natural this foundation looks on the skin (ie I don't look plastered in makeup). The finish is demi-matte and stays that way for a couple of hours without powder, longer with. The consistency is very thin, almost like water, and so I find the best way to apply it is with my fingers, and even then very little product is needed. 

Of the seven shades available, I picked Ivory which was the lightest - it fits me okay as the light texture means it speads out well, however if you're paler than I am fincing a colour match could be an issue. I love the packaging - I think it's really sleek and the ball-dropper applicator reaches deep into the bottle so it will work for as long as you're using the foundation.

Overall, I really love the medium coverage but light texture this foundation offers, and although it contains less than average foundation size (20ml compared to 30ml), less is needed, and therefore it makes its £8.99 price quite bargainous!

It's available in Boots and Superdrug now if you want to try it!

Love, E X


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.