Lush Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb Review


I have to say, I'm now a Lush addict thanks to my friend Ashleigh who bought me the Rosie set for my birthday - this Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb was included and I loved it.
I got two uses out of this bath bomb, which is reasonable for a £3.35 treat purchase. It did make my skin feel very soft afterwards, and scented my bath amazingly with a strong rosy scent that was very nice and not too much at all. 

The geranium oil is meant to be balancing and toning - I can't say that I felt any more balanced but my skin did feel smoother after my bath. Rose absolute is meant to be restorative, although I'm not sure what it's restoring?! 

The rose buds are a nice touch - makes it feel very girly and old fashioned - however picking them out of the bathwater to stop them clogging the pipework was a bit of a faff.

I'd recommend this for a treat or as a pamper product after a stressful week, though there are better bath bombs at Lush that do a bit more for your skin (eg Butterball for supple skin)

What are your favourite Lush bath bombs?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.