Favourite Berry Lip Products for Autumn


Long-term readers will know of my penchant for berry-toned lips, especially in the Autumn. I'm a bit of an addict and have way to many options, but that does mean I know the best shades and therefore here come the top... 7?


This year I've become a lot more adventurous and confident in rocking a bold lip, so the sheerer berry colours have been made bolder with a lip liner: the LA Colors Lipliner Pencil in 'Deepest Purple' (which is the exact same as Smooth Plum - I should know, pointlessly I own both). I apply this first and then the sheer shade over the top which helps it last longer and 'pop' a bit more.

The sheer berry colours come in the forms of Soap and Glory 'Plum Jam' - a warm-toned berry - Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - a cult classic, flattering pink/berry - and Clinique's 'Super Strawberry' - a red-toned berry which is super easy to apply. Revlon's Lip Butter in Sugar Plum is also a beaut but is a bit more purple toned and so is one to steer clear of if you're a frequent coffee drinker and have slightly yellow-toned teeth... just saying.

Then my berry 'pop' colours are Seventeen's 'Knockout' which is the most appropriately named lip shade, it's a bright berry-toned pink which looks super glossy but lasts ages, and can also be blended in as a stain. It's love, and at under a fiver! Also from Seventeen is their Supreme Shine Lipstick in 'Deep Secret' which is a super dark black-berry which looks gorgeous but I do apply with a lip brush and immense control as it will stain - one to clear up with concealer too.


What are your favourite Autumn/Winter lip shades?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.