Empties #6


I must admit I detest saving empty products but these are some of my most popular posts so I'll continue to save what I consider the 'interesting' empties, or at least stuff I can chat a bit about. Anyhows, on with the beauty rubbish...
Skincare-wise, I used up one of my beloved Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oils which I have already repurchased as it is such a staple in removing my makeup, but also the Camomile Cleansing Butter which was nice and I would repurchase, just not at the moment - I think it'll make a good cleanser come the winter when my skin is really very dry. Then I used up all my Pure Toner which was good to finish - although it was alcohol free, I do think I prefer the Boots Botanics one even if it does contain alcohol.
Then for makeup, my Witch Primer is all gone, however I have tried to repurchase but cannot find it anywhere - has it been discontinued?! Then my favourite Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder cracked on me, so I immediately bought another as I need this to control my shiny face throughout the day.
Last for body and hair is the Soap and Glory Righteous Butter - this lasted bloody ages and I love it but I did get bored of the scent, but I want it back now so may have to get myself another one! Hair is a Batiste Dry Shampoo - I'm obsessed with the freshness the original scent has, so I prefer to use this one than any of the others and always have a back-up handy!

What have you used up recently?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.