The First Date Tag

  

It's not often that I watch 'tag' videos on youtube, but the 'First Date' tag that Barbara from The Persian Babe and Michelle from Beauty and the Blog created has been my favourite video to watch popping up in my subscription box. I liked it so much I thought I'd do my own, even though I may be a teenager doesn't mean I dont have dating opinions!


1. How long does it take you to get ready for a date?

If it's a fancier dinner-date I'd take a couple of hours prepping and having a bit of a pamper, choosing my outfit etc, but if it's just a weekend day out, or watching him play some kind of sport, I'll only take the same amount of time I take everyday - I'm not big on making a big effort for something little, but I like to look presentable, as I would hope I did anyway!

2. Whats your idea of a perfect first date?
Dinner
Drinks
Cinema
Adventurous dates 

At my age, 'drinks' consists of milkshakes after school, which is probably my favourite first date idea - casual, so you can get to know each other better.

3. What would you gravitate more towards to wear on a date ...
Jeans
Trousers
Skirt
Dress

I'm a jeans person for all occasions, so jeans are my go-to, with a simple tee or blouse and a leather jacket, with pumps in the summer and booties in the winter.

4. On the date of your choice what makeup would you wear
Girl next door
Smokey and sexy
Bold lip
Brights 

I tend to just wear my everyday, natural makeup all the time, as I think if a guy doesn't like the natural you then he shouldn't have any you; so probably a girl-next-door, fresh faced look. With a load of mascara!

5. Your date says you have half an hour to be ready what do you do?

I jump in the shower for 5 mins, spray my hair silly with dry shampoo and toss it into a messy bun, grab my jeans (without rips as I won't have had time to shave, oops!) and a simple jumper and statement necklace, put on a good coverage foundation that I don't need concealer with, add a cream blush and lots of my clarins mascara and a bright lip then my boots and I'm ready! I think I'd cope well, though it would annoy me a bit with the rushing!

6. Your date asks for the bill, do you ...
Offer to pay - with actual meaning to pay (lol)
Make a fake fuss - with no intention of paying (even more lols)
Expect him to pay straight away

Over all the first dates I've been on (which, believe me, are few) I've never even gotten the chance to offer to pay, and when I've offered to reimburse him he's refused. I think, at my age, guys think it's their duty to pay, but I would definitely offer with the intention to pay, though I think it's better to split the bill.

7. It's time to say goodbye you really like your date do you ...
Wave
Hug
Kiss on the cheek
Peck
Full on smooch 

If I really like him, I'd give him a kiss on the cheek, but I like to hold a little something back for the next date - leave him wanting more and all that. And as I walk away, I try my best not to turn round (and swing my hips, hoping he's watching ;) )
I tag all of you to do this, as I think some answers could be hilarious!

Ever had an awful date?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.