#5Under5 Top 5 Haircare Products Under £5 Pounds


Today is the belated #5Under5 haircare edition! 


I love the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Spray Conditioner as it leaves my hair silky, and detangles better than any specified detangling spray I've used - it also smells divine! Also for conditioning is the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration line - I have the conditioner here but the shampoo is really good too, as is the mask. The orchid and coconut scent draws me in every time and leaves my hair smelling and feeling goddarn lush! If I've slacked on the shampooing, I love Batiste Dry Shampoo - the original scent is my favourite as it just leaves my hair smelling clean and fresh, and stops them greasy roots!

Styling is something I was never that into until I had to do my hair daily for school and wanted to change up the style. The L'Oreal #TXT Spray gives my ponytails volume and a little bit of oomph and it holds all day. The for creating these hairstyles I use accessories from Primark - their brushes are really good, as are the £1 hair ties, spin pins, bobby pins, hair grips and scrunchies!


What are your haircare essentials?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.