Clarins 'Il Diritto di Provare' (The Right to Try) Set Review - Beauty in One Minute

 
 
 

I recently picked up this little set from Clarins in the TK Maxx store in Brighton - they had a few of the Italian trial sets in there which retail at 12Euros, but I paid £10 for mine which I know is a little more but I thought even for that it was a good deal, and offered me 'the right to try' (which is the literal translation).

It contains the Instant Eye Makeup Remover, the BB Cream in Medium, the Wonder Perfect Mascara in Black and the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 05 Candy Shimmer. I must admit I did only pick this up for the lipgloss as they cost £18 in Boots (I regret not picking up the other sets with the different shades in now!).

Definitely look out for these sets as they're a good way to introduce yourself to the brand but also try some new makeup bits and bobs.

What TK Maxx bargains have you discovered recently?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.