Bronzey-Taupe High-Street Eyeshadow Addict


(No7 Sheer Brown, L'Oreal Tender Caramel, Maybelline Iced Fudged, Revolution Promised Land, No7 Truffle)

Hi, I'm Liz and I'm a bronzey-taupe eyeshadow addict. And this isn't even my entire collection. I know, it's bad, but this is the kind of shade I wear every day as an one-colour wash all over my lid with nothing else (just a bit of mascara and liner) so I justify it.
As you can see, they're very similar, but I can tell the difference in colour and texture. No7 Sheer Brown (from the Good Earth trio) is a buttery shadow with little to no fallout which blends seamlessly. The L'Oreal Infallible in Tender Caramel is a pressed pigment so there is quite a lot of fallout so beware. Maybelline Iced Fudged is so buttery soft, really reminiscent of Urban Decay shadows and so underrated. Revolution Promised Land is one that has a whole post to itself here, and No7 Truffle is a bit harder to blend but once it's worked into the lid it looks stunning, especially with big lashes for a party.

What is your favourite eyeshadow colour?

Love, E X




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.