What's In My Summer Holiday Travel Beauty//Toiletries//Skincare//Makeup Bag(s)? | ATHENS 2014



 I am off to Greece in less than a week and so have compiled a load of packing posts to go up before and while I'm away (and after, if my friend agrees to take OOTD pics ;D). I am super excited, and beauty packing is my favourite part so I'll share that first...

I'm using this red hanging dotty bag from Debenhams (similar) which has two large clear compartments, a smal zipper pocket on the back and another at the top which folds in. It's very durable and wipe-clean so good for spillages etc.


The main compartments are where the magic lives...


The bottom pocket contains all my shower//body products. I have the Umberto Gianni Dazzle Shine shampoo and conditioner, the Champneys Lime scrub, Soap and Glory Clean, Girls bodywash (all in miniature), my Mitchum deodorants, body butter decanted, Nivea Oil SPF, Boots aftersun and a sachet of Head and Shoulders shampoo and Nuxe eye cream. My razor will also go in here.



Top section contains skincare. I have a Boots spotty mirror, cotton pads and buds, my La Roche Posay facial SPF, Effaclar Duo+, Ren hot cloth cleanser, Simple toner, Clean and Clear moisturiser (both decanted), Pai scrub, Peptalash, Nuxe lip balm, muslin cloth and flannel.


I'm travelling with my school so I'm keeping makeup minimal - my RT buffing brush, Stila powder foundation, collection, 17 and maybelline concealers (because travel plays havoc on my skin), Rimmel primer (decanted), Max Factor cream blush and mascara, Gosh brow gel and lash curlers, along with a couple of foundation samples.


If you're thinking 'she's forgotten toothpaste//brush//powder!': do not fret! I have all my absolute essentials in my hand luggage just in case my checked bag becomes MIA. I have face wipes, blotting sheets, my 17 powder, kabuki brush, spoolie, toothbrush, toothpaste, miniature SPF, water spray, SPF lipbalm, perfume and chubby stick for lips in super strawberry.


Have I forgotten anything? I leave on saturday so if you think of anythink leave me a comment//email me at lizzielovesfudge@hotmail.co.uk//contact me via instagram @hi_lizziep//tweet me @ablushedblonde

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.