Latest In Beauty: The Glamour Beauty Edit Summer 2014 Edition Review



 I recently made a cheeky little purchase from Latest in Beauty, a company that sells limited-edition beauty boxes for around £15 with a much higher product value. This Glamour Beauty Edit is similar to the one I bought around Christmas time however this one is Summer themed. It cost £16.95 including P&P and the value of the box was over £86 so an amazing deal. The boxes are still available here however they do tend to sell out quickly so be sure to pick yours up soon!


The shipping was wonderful also - I ordered on Wednesday night and it got to me on Monday so amazing for free, right!?


First item is something I already own in the 'light' shade but it's the Rimmel BB Instant Tan in 'medium' - I haven't heard great things about this shade but we'll give it a go and if it doesn't work I'll pass it onto my darker-skinned friend.


Next up is the Hawaiian Tropic Ultra Radiance SPF30 - I've only swatched this so far but the shimmer seems very fine and just adds a nice glow - will be great for pool days during my summer break!


I'm quite intrigued by this Toni&Guy Volume Plumping Whip - sounds fun, no? You apparently apply it to towel-dried hair and then blow dry, but I'll get back to you on this one.


Second most exciting thing in this box are the Magnifibres Brush-On False Lashes. These fibre mascra coat thingamabobs have so much hype around them and I cannot wait to give these a go - expect a review when I'm back from Athens!


Most exciting thing is the Illamasqua NEW Glamore Lipstick in Cherub - these shades are released TODAY (10th July) and I feel like I've had a proper sneak peek at the collection - this is the one thing I'e actually tried and the formula is smooth and creamy, the colour is very opaque and a peachy-coral-brown mix (very me!).


Bit disappointed by the Crabtree and Evelyn Nail Polish in Apple - it's a basic red with a shimmer to it making it good for toes. It's not all that special to be frank, just a simple polish with an okay brush and needs a few coats.


I have been lusting after a Bourjois Cream Blush since they were released so I can't wait to give this Nude Velvet shade a try - looks and sounds promising!


Velvotan Mitt - nothing too special but an essential for summer and I'm always thankful for a spare mitt.


Finally, a cleansing oil. I confessed my conversion in this post and have never looked back in terms of makeup removal. This DHC Deep Cleansing Oil has had some amazingly positive reviews so here's hoping it doesn't break me out and lives up to the hype.


Will you order this box?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.