Apologies + Why I've Been (and will be) MIA

image source - www.thethingswesay.com

Okay, so I don't know whether you'll have noticed but I have been absent from the blogosphere for about 10 days - it's actually been around 3 weeks as I had posts scheduled. I'm sorry, but my life has been a bit crazy recently, and I'll explain why.

As many of you will know, I'm at an all-girls private school and I'm big on Maths. I was invited to maths lectures recently where I met some amazing new friends. I've been playing cupid with a couple of them and that has taken up a lot of my time, as well as being bombarded with friends-of-friends who I've been talking to. Alongside this I've been bidding farewell to a lot of my older friends who went on study leave for their exams this Friday - it was sad to see them go but good luck to my loves and I'm sure you'll be fine.

On the subject of exams, I have orals and exams coming up also (not GCSEs yet, dears, mocks!) which are incredibly important for my final reports and subject grades for me starting my GCSEs next year so I need to buckle down and study, which does mean that this blog will be taking a backseat. I'm sorry if posts aren't as regular (or are non-existent) but I hope you understand that my future must come first. 

I also have a BIG school production coming up which I have assisted in the writing and research of, so wish me luck and I'm sure it'll be fab too, but that's also taking up a lot of my time.


So if this is the last post until sometime in June, I'm soooo sorry, but I'm sure you understand that I'm currently dancing in the rain, and making new friends, and putting my 'internet life' on hold for my "real" life.

Bye for now,
Love, Elizabeth x 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.