Spring Primark Haul April 2014 | What's New @ Primark


 I've been to Primark... I didn't buy too much on this trip but I thought I'd share anyway, but I had a voucher so really it was free, kind of.....


 First I picked up a couple of beauty bits - large oval cotton pades which were £1.50 for 100 for my eye makeup removal when I get in a bit later, and a fake tan mitt which was £2 as my St Tropez one is falling apart and I'm planninn on wearing shorts to a party soon and my legs are like snowmen.



Next are men's tees. This may be weird, but both StilaBabe09 and BethanyMota on Youtube have done videos on how to change up tees so I bought these to try that - blog post?




Lastly I bought these adorable PJs - I cannot sleep unless I'm wearing shorts, so these are perfect. I have been complimented a few times on my PJ selfie in these - by my friends, not just some random person in my bedroom! - and I love them, although I do need a bit more warmth than just the vest in this weather! 


What have you bought in Primark recently?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.