Maybelline The Eraser Eye Instant Anti-Age Concealer Review



I have wanted to try the Maybelline The Eraser Eye Instant Anti-Age Concealer for ages (wow, long name much?) but when on 3 for 2, eh? So I bought it, and the shade's a bit off for day but during the evening it works well.

The sponge applicator doesn't do much for me, I apply it with my fingers anyway. The coverage is amazing, it brightens like no other and cancels out my bags so well. I love this over other concealers too to just add a bit of light. It isn't cakey at all!

There are loads of reviews out there so I'll keep mine short and sweet, the disappointing this is the awful shade range of 2 medium skin-tone shades, so if I'm ever in the States (I wish...) I would definitely pick up a shade or 2 over there as they have loads more!

Worth a try if you're looking for a good under eye concealer.

Have you tried this? Opinions?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.