Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipstick in Pink Sizzle | Review




Okay, I am sorry for the HORRENDOUS swatch but my lighting is so bad right now urrggh why can't it just be summer already.

Today's review is on the new-er Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipsticks. I didn't know that this new 'shine' formula of the classic super lustrous had been released in the UK until I saw Alix from I Covet Thee talking about how sheer the Revlon Super Lustrous-es were. Sheer? I thought, mine is very pigmented. So I went into Boots and found that her shades were from the 'shine' line. So what did I do? I bought one of course!

Now, I would say these are the slightly more pigmented, smoother, but less moisturising sister to the lip butters. They feel a lot nicer on the lips and can be built up to be quite pigmented, but they don't really moisturise your lips like the butters do. 

I have the shade 'Pink Sizzle' (how adorable!) and it lasts around 2 hours on my lips without talking all that much - same as the butters. I really love this warmer pink and think it'll be amazing for s/s 2014.

Overall, I think these are better lipsticks than the lip butters, but overall I prefer the butters for shade range and moisturising properties. They cost £7.49 each from Boots/Superdrug.

Have you tried these? What is your favourite Revlon lip product?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.