L'Oréal Paris Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray Review and Hair Photos




 I was so excited to try this supposed Oribe Dry Texturising Spray dupe, so I picked it up on a recent shopping trip and have to say I like it.

Basically, it adds a lot of life and body to your hair - if you have thinner hair, this would probably add a lot of texture and oomph to your head, but with my long thick hair it made it a bit messier and roughed it up a bit but nothing overly amazing that a bit of backcombing can't do. Although, I think this would be a lot better for your hair than backcombing.

I love this, though, for adding to a ponytail or before making a messy bun to add effortless texture and make my hair a bit bigger! And considering a messy bun is my everyday style, I'm using this pretty often!   

Although I have only tried it in a shop, I think this is quite similar to the Bumble and Bumble Dryspun Finish Spray as it adds a bit of grit but not a lot of anything else!

Overall, I prefer it to hairspray for volume and texture, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing anytime soon unless they come out with a handbag size as that would be perfect for messing up my hair when out-and-about.

Have you tried a texture spray? 

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.