The Weekend Post #3: What's on my iPod? #2 | Music I'm Loving inc Mumm-ra, Luke Friend and Tom Law


Sorry the picture's a bit terrible, it was taken at 7am this morning on the way to a maths workshop. So, I love music, so much so that my parents refer to me as 'the walking jukebox' as I seem to carry music with me everywhere. I love finding new music to love, and these are my current faves - I'm going to try and do this post seasonally, but considering my last one was in August I don't think I'm particularly good at remembering...

My favourites are marked with ♥s

Abi Alton - I Will Survive
Abi Alton - Livin' On A Prayer
Aiden Grimshaw - Curtain Call
Avicii - Wake Me Up
Bastille - Flaws
Bastille - Pompeii
Ben Howard - Keep Your Head Up
Ben Howard - Only Love
Ben Howard - The Fear
Ben Howard - The Wolves
Colorfire - Rocks and the Sea
Colorfire - Don't Let the Lovers Die
David Julien - She Will Be Loved
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Home
Ellie Goulding - Guns and Horses
Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
Ellie Goulding - The Writer
Ellie Goulding - Your Song
ELO - Mr Bluesky
Emma Stevens - Riptide
Gabrielle Aplin - Panic Cord
Gary Barlow - Let Me Go
Gym Class Heroes - Stereo Hearts
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
Haim - Running If You Call My Name
Half Moon Run -  Full Circle
Hayley Richman - Young and Beautiful
Hey Monday - Candles
Ingrid Michaelson - Can't Help Falling In Love (Like Crazy)
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Lauren Aquilina - Sinners
Lawson - Juliet
Lucy Spraggan - Mountains
Lucy Spraggan - Yes, This One's For You
Lucy Spraggan - Lighthouse
Luke Friend - Old Pine
Luke Friend - One Day Like This
Luke Friend - Best Thing I Never Had
Luke Friend - I Will Wait
Luke Friend - Kiss From a Rose
Luke Friend - Basically Older
Luke Friend - Commitments
Mumm-ra - Your Father's Son
Mumm-ra - Technicolour
Mumm-ra - Jeremy
Of Monsters and Men - King and Lionheart
Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
Of Monsters and Men - Mountain Sound
The Paper Kites - Bloom
Passenger - Let Her Go
Phillip Phillips - Home
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
Robyn - Dancing On My Own
Stars - Dead Hearts (Like Crazy)
Taylor Swift - Red
Taylor Swift - Story of Us
Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed
Tom Law - If I Ever Lost You
Tom Law - Thrift Shop (English Version)
Tom Law - Same Love
The Vamps - Wild Heart
The 1975 - The City
The 1975 - Sex
The 1975 - Chocolate
The 1975 - Girls
5SOS - Heartbreak Girl
5SOS - Try Hard
5SOS - Wherever You Are


So, now you know my music taste and can tell who my favourites are. Yes, Luke Friend, The 1975, Ellie Goulding, 5SOS and Mumm-ra triumph as some of my faves, but you have to check out the music from the film Like Crazy as it's amazing, and listen out for my fave line in any song ever in The Paper Kites' Bloom - the whole world it is sleeping, but my whole world is you. Cute.

What are your favourite songs? 

Love, L X
 
 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.