Stila Colour Me Pretty Convertible Colour Lip & Cheek Palette Review and Swatches | Kitten, Peony, Gerbera, Rose, Petunia

 

 





 Let's just take a minute to look at those swatches. Just look at them... b.e.a.utiful. I received this gorgeous Stila Colour Me Pretty Convertible Colour Palette for Christmas and I LOVE it.

The shades included are: Kitten (champagne highlight), peony (neutral brown-pink), gerbera (peach-pink), rose (bright dark pink) and petunia (bright barbie pink). All these shades are really wearable and the blush shades (not kitten) are all available in the larger £16 size.

The formula is perfect - creamy and sticky enough for the cheeks but not too creamy or sticky for the lips. The Convertible colours have received a lot of blogger hype and I must admit, they're worth it! 

This palette is still available from stila.co.uk, which has amazing customer service and shipping so I'd definitely recommend placing an order (it's only £19.50!).

Have you tried anything from stila? What's your fave?

Love, L X


4 comments

  1. This palette looks so good! Love your blog, I was wondering what camera you use because your pictures are great?

    http://www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that you love it! I use a pink Lumix DMC-FS10 - would not recommend though as it's a bit tempremental though great for a cheaper one! X

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, I bought one for a friend but wish I picked one up for myself.

    Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.