elf (eyeslipsface.co.uk) 50% Off Sale Haul | January 2014 | UK Blog elf Haul

 
 Today I have the second haul instalment, this one is an elf haul, including some of their sale items with the rest at 50% off during a voucher code period. *'Scuse the change in picture background, the lighting was all over the place so I changed location!*

 


  
 I bought two of the new elf studio moisturising lipsticks in the shades ravishing rose and pink minx. Pink Minx is for my friend Becca for her birthday, but ravishing rose is more me - a deep plummy brown that is super creamy and the colour is really highly saturated. I'd recommend picking one of these up if you're making an order.


 

 On the recommendation of Alice from BeautyByAlicee, I bought the Mineral Eyeshadow Primer to use instead of my Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It's working well so far, better than the £1.50 one did.


 

 

 
 Another one for me, one for Becca product was this Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow Palette, normally £8 but on sale for £2.40! For Becca, I bought the brown eyes 2 shade which has some pretty purples in it, and for me I bought blue eyes 1, which is neutral. As you can see from the swatches, they're all moderately pigmented, and this would be perfect for travel as it has that essential matte brown for crease work, lighter everyday shades then darker browns for smokier looks.

 

 


 From the studio line, I've wanted the blush and bronzing cream for ages but it's always sold out. Well, it wasn't this time so I ordered it and it's worth all the hype it gets! A review is coming soon!

 
 I bought an empty custom compact for some loose soap and glory shadows I had as mentioned in my last post, and they fit perfectly. This compact is really sturdy and I expect it'd fit mac eyeshadows too if you wanted a cheaper palette option.

 
 A brush I wanted was the small stipple brush. I had the larger one but it broke :( so I decided to order the smaller one and it has so many uses - a blog post is in the works on 10 uses for the elf small stipple brush!

 
 A hyped product that I gave into was the wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara. It does leave my brows a little crispier than I'd like but I'll use it for £1.50.


 Last is an essential brush for me, the eye crease brush. I love this for lower lash line work and creating the outer-v definition all the youtube gurus love! It picks up colour well and the two I have don't shed at all!


Have you been tempted by anything from elf? What are your favourites?

Love, L X


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.