Beauty/Makeup/Boots Haul | January 2014 | UK Blog Beauty Haul



Okay, so I've done quite a bit of beauty shopping over the past week or so after Chritsmas, so I thought I'd show you what I've been buying... be warned, there's a lot here.

First up, some random bits - I needed new razors and these Wilkinson Sword ones were about £2 in Asda. Then I found Dr Bronners in TK Maxx; I picked up two scents in Rose (which my mum hates) and Citrus Orange.
Next up is some skincare from Boots and Superdrug.
After using the witch bb cream for a year or so, and knowing how well it keeps my skin clear, I decided to try the primer when repurchasing the bb cream. So far so good, but I'll have a review up soon.
Boots Botanics is one of my favourite skincare lines as they use natural ingredients and it's often on offer. During this 'up to half-off' sale, I bought the Organic Facial Oil, which smells kinda funky but is really helping my dry skin, the Ultra Calm Skin Relief Serum, which I heard about from A girl and a beauty blog, and repurchased the All Bright Toner, which has gaind HG status is my skincare routine.
Also from Boots was the Balmi Raspberry lip balm, which I have already reviewed here. Then from Superdrug I purchased the Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser; I've been out of hot cloth cleanser (or cream cleanser) for a while now so I thought I'd try this one as it was 1/2 off.

A bargain from poundland was the Stila Angel Light Powder Foundation refil pack. My mum uses this and loves it, so she bought about 5! I bought the one to try, and expectations are high!


From the Boots 1/2 price gifts sale, I bought this Soap and Glory Crazy Sexy Kohl Giftset for £9! It contains 5 full-size smoulder kohl liners in black, brown, blue, green and purple. It also contained 3 eyeshadows which were loose in pans in the plastic packaging. I put them in an empty elf quad and they fit well. The colours are pigmented and creamy, in the shades Dandy Plum, Aubersheen and Smokin'.
Stila had an amazing online sale, with about 70% off! I bought the Luxe Eyeshadow palette for my mum for £7.50 and the seeing stars eyeliner set for £6.25! The liners are pigmented and do not budge! It's love!
 


 


 Then from my swap with LaurenRhiannon, she sent me three amazing items. First was the Seventeen Lip Crayon in the shade Knockout, a totally me shade in a bright berry pink - super moisturising and glossy. Next is the Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in the shade 16, a shade that's completely out of my comfort zone but'll be perfect for S/S 2014. Lastly was a product I've been meaning to buy myself but never did, it's the Maybelline Eyeshadow in Iced Fudged, a brilliantly pigmented taupe colour. Thanks Lauren, these are all gorgeous products, you picked so well!
 

 

  

  

  

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 Last are some bits from No7 from my nan, as she got these in free gifts but won't use it so she gave it to me! Thanks Nana! The products were: Exceptional Definition Mascara – Black, Stay Perfect Lipstick – Classic Rose, Stay Perfect Eyeshadow – Black Gold, Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes Pencil – Blackest, Lash 360 Mascara – Black, Sheer Temptation Lipstick – Lovely, Stay Perfect Eyeshadow – Island Sea, Extreme Length Extend Mascara – Black, High Shine Lip Gloss – Whisper, Stay Perfect Eye Shadow – Sheer Brown (from Good Earth trio) & Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner – Black


Whoa! A lot of makeup to try! You can expect reviews on some of these things shortly! Anything you want me to review sooner rather than later? Any requests?

Love, L X

PS elf haul coming on Friday so check back!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.