Quick Little Update :)



A quick little life update today as I had no posts scheduled x

1. As some of you know, my ceiling fell down but that's on the mend and should *fingers crossed* be finished by Christmas! Yay!

2. I was very sick on Friday but am much better now and was able to do some Christmas shopping (NB Body Shop has some fab gift sets and NYX has been spotted in Next stores!)

3. The posts this week will be review-heavy and the picture quality may not be so good as I rely on weekends to do my blogging work and I was ill so couldn't do so much. Sorry x

Love, L XX

2 comments

  1. No need to apologise Lizzy! I hope your ceiling is fixed before Christmas and glad you're feeling better :)

    Alice | Beauty by Alicee | YouTube

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.