Merry Christmas! | A Blushing Blonde 2013 Round-Up | Liz's Favourite Blog Posts of 2013


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 

Today's post is a quick round-up of Countdown to Christmas and also a list of my favourite blog posts that I've written this year! I hope you enjoy!


Countdown to Christmas (LINKS NO LONGER VIABLE 2016)








8th - Update!

















Which post was your fave?



My Favourite Posts of 2013 (LINKS NO LONGER VIABLE 2016)


















What was your favourite post?



I have had such an amazing year! I've made so many friends through this blogging community and have had such fun writing blog posts and responding to your comments this year, along with recieving some lovely emails that make me smile so much! I love you all so much and will never stop blogging!


Have a very Merry Christmas and I'll see you in a couple of days!

Lots of Love, Elizabeth X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.