The Winter Wardrobe Style Staples | Winter 2013

 After re-vamping my wardrobe for the autumn/winter season, I decided to give you a sneak peek into what my staple fashion pieces are. Most things aren't current season but I'll try to link to what is.

 Ankle boots are a must for me - I wear a lot of dresses and boots make everything look more wintry - plus you can wear an extra pair of socks and nobody knows. These ones were from dorothy perkins about a year ago but they have some pretty ones this year too.

 As I said, I love to wear dresses but bare legs + snow = nuh uh. So I wear Primark Super Cosy Tights, which are at least as thick as leggings and they have a thick fleecy lining which keeps your pins and tootsies nice and snuggly.

 Scarves are essential to keep necks warm (theme:warmth) and Primark have some amazing ones - I do love my tartan one! If you're a Londoner like myself, Covent Garden Market has amazing sellers - I got two cute scarves for £5 but they have hundreds to choose from!

 A ginormous handbag is also handy to carry gloves and all your cold weather essentials - mine is from Debenhams but there are some others cheaper at New Look and M&S.

Last is a chunky cream cardigan to wear over jeans, dresses and everything. Mine is from BHS and was super cheap. I'm looking for one to invest in so any ideas?

What are your style staples for winter? What are you looking forward to most over Christmas?

Love, L X


Happy Birthday to Me for tomorrow! XXX

4 comments

  1. Ah which department was the chunky cardigan from? I love it.

    And Happy Birthday! Have a great day xxx

    Alice ¦ BeautyByAlicee ¦ YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh can't remember - i think it was just with all the knitwear but am not sure xxx thanks I did xxx

      Delete
  2. i love those boots and your tartan scarf..i have been trying to find a nice tartan scarf for ages:)I'm now following your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That scarf is seriously all I wear x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.