MUA Smokin' Palette Review and Swatches | A Dupe for Urban Decay Smoked?

 I didn't think I'd get my hands on the new MUA palettes as my superdrug hasn't got the best MUA stand but I popped in whilst waiting for my friend and there they were! Score!

This palette is perfect for autumn/winter with 4 matte shades and 6 shimmer - it also has a free eyeliner!
The jewel tones at the bottom are perfect to make eye colours pop and the 6 top shades are slightly more neutral but make a great smokey eye!


Pros:
 Great pigmentation
Good shade selection
Creamy pencil
Long lasting shadows
Super-blendable shadows
Price - only £6!

Cons:
Not lid for pencil
Small amount of fallout (darker shades)
smoked palette c/o nerdygirlmakeup.com
I think this is a great alternative for the Urban Decay Smoked and the swatches show how amazing it is!

Definitely worth a try! X

Have you got either of these palettes? Will you be picking this up?

Love, Lizzie x

PS: Thanks for supporting me through 100 posts! Amazing milestone x



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.