In-Flight Beauty Routine | Plane Pamper!


My skin always looks crapola after a flight and after researching a bit using Lisa Eldridge and BubzBeauty I found out why - they have great videos and be sure to check those out. I've devised a routine that will hopefully leave my skin looking okay as we go through customs!

I am flying late at night so won't be wearing much makeup, but what I will be wearing I will remove with cotton pads and my L'Oreal Micellar Water. I will repeat until the cotton pad is clean and then will apply my Quick Fix Facials Moisture Mask (decanted into a little pot) and leave it to sink in. I will use my eye creams from REN and Boots throughout the flight as well as moisturising my lips with Baby Lips.

Nearing the end of the 3 hour flight, I will remove the mask residue with the micellar water and use the REN Evercalm Day Cream, followed by my benefit concealer and Soap and Glory lip tint.

Keep sanitizer on hand as planes are very germy!


What are your in-flight beauty routines? Have I missed a step?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.